You’ve got questions, and we’ve got your answers. Explore our FAQs below, and contact us to learn even more!
- Can I pay my rent online?Can I pay my rent online?
- Absolutely! Just click on the Resident portal link located in the navbar at the top, you will find a payment link once you have logged in.
- Is there covered parking or garage parking?Is there covered parking or garage parking?
- Yes, we offer direct access to free covered parking. Each apartment is assigned ONE covered parking spot. All other parking is located on the side of the complex and the spots are unassigned.
- Do the units have laundry hookups?Do the units have laundry hookups?
- Washer and Dryer hookups are not available inside the apartment, but we do offer 24/7 On-Site laundry facility. The laundry machines do take quarters and we do not provide any detergent or dryer sheets.
- Do you offer short-term leases?Do you offer short-term leases?
- We understand that not everyone needs a long term lease, so we offer 6-month and 9-month leases, with an added lease fee.
- Is there a pool?Is there a pool?
- We have an outdoor pool that is open 10am - 10pm, starting Memorial Day weekend and is closed after Labor Day weekend. We do have seating available.
- Other than dogs what animals do you allow?Other than dogs what animals do you allow?
- Our community allows our residents the option of bringing both cats and dogs to reside with them. Please see our extended pet policy for more information.
- I have more questions, who do I call? I have more questions, who do I call?
- Our leasing agents are available 5 days a week during normal office hours and would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call at 254-559-5568 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I see an apartment?How do I see an apartment?
- Yea!! We love this question and have several ways for you to do this. Simply fill out our schedule a tour form or you can call us to set up a time, or just stop by we welcome walk-ins (if there are any available apartments).
- Do you require any additional application fees?Do you require any additional application fees?
- We do require a $50 application fee, per person/ application. This meaning that if there will be two or more people (18 +) living in the apartment, each person will have to fill out a separate application and each pay a separate $50 application fee. For example; John and Shirley Doe are applying for an apartment. The Application fees would be a total of $100 and two applications must be filled out.